- Is anything changing at RentPayment due to Covid-19? Will RentPayment experience any outages due to Covid-19?
RentPayment is following the direction of the CDC in regards to the virus. Our team is fully operational remotely. The call center and support teams will continue providing service on the normal schedule to provide assistance to both you and your residents.
- Our Property Management Company needs assistance with our account, who do we contact?
- If you have questions specifically related to Covid-19 and RentPayment, please feel free to reach out to RM@RentPayment.com. The RM team is proactively working with our clients to help find the best approach for this changing landscape including but not limited to email campaigns and temporary changes to fee structures.
- General technical assistance requests (not related to Covid-19) can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What alternatives do my renters have to submit payments that allow them to still shelter-in-place if required?
My renters pay with a physical check, but my leasing office is closed, how can they pay?
My renters pay via MoneyGram, but are not able to get to a MoneyGram location, how can they pay?
The ways that your users can interact with RentPayment.com are determined by the Client Service Agreement that we have with your company. Please contact the technical account management team (email@example.com) and the TAM team will be happy to confirm what options are available.
We've also prepared a blog - https://blog.rentpayment.com/navigating-the-covid-19-pandemic-with-rentpayment/ - to help with any questions/concerns you may have.