The IRS requires 1099-K reporting to increase voluntary tax compliance. The 1099-K form contains informational reporting only.
Articles in this section
- Information on the partnership between Yapstone and Priority
- How do I fill in my form using DocuSign?
- What is a W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- What if my TIN or Legal Name is different than what the IRS has?
- I don’t want a 1099-K, I already report my income to the IRS – why do you need to report as well?
- What is a Form 1099-K and will I receive one?
- Why did I receive a Form 1099-K?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?
- How is “Legal Name” defined?