Thank you for your interest in paying your rent with RentPayment!
To set up a new account, please click here to go straight to the account creation page:
You can also visit RentPayment.com, click "New to RentPayment?" then click "Sign Up Now".
Note: the following steps may look different based on your internet browser or your property management company's settings. You may also need to contact your property or leasing office for your Account Code, also referred to as your Resident ID or Tenant Code (T-code).
- Fill in the required fields (first name, last name, and email):
- Fill in at least one field for your property management office and click "Submit".
- Locate your property from the list and click "Select".
If you do not see your property, click "Search Again" to start over at Step 1, or contact your property for more information.
- Note: If your property has integrated resident management software, you will be prompted for additional information. If not, please skip to step 5.
Enter the required information to locate your account. You may be able to select from one or more of the following options:
- Resident ID
- Account Number
- Last Name and Unit Number*
- Choose Your Street*
Note: This example is for a non-integrated account. For integrated accounts, your name and unit information may not be adjustable, or must be selected from a drop-down list.
- Click "Save & Continue" to create your account.
If your account creation was successful, you'll be taken right to step 2: Add a Payment Method.
For further assistance setting up your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support department at (866) 289-5977. Our representatives are available to assist you from 5 AM to 9 PM Pacific Time, seven days a week.