If your resident pays with a credit card, it is authorized instantly and your resident will see a hold on the funds. Your resident will receive an email payment confirmation in a matter of seconds. Electronic checks can take up to 5 business days to process through the customer’s bank. Your customer will receive an email transaction confirmation in a matter of seconds to confirm their payment transaction was made; this does not indicate it has cleared their bank.
Articles in this section
- Why did my resident's Echeck payment reverse?
- How do I process a renter or applicant payment in my office?
- How soon will a resident be notified if their payment was debited from their account?
- How are payments processed on Weekend & Holidays?
- How can I scan checks?
- Can you help me with Payment Batches and Reconciliations?
- What is the promotion code field used for?